2013年9月9日星期一

Date:09092013

This is the first session of module MITE6023. I have to admit that I feel like I am not adequate enough to catch the course. I mean, Dr. Law's teaching method has nothing similar to anyone of my pre-teachers back in my Uni. She didn't actually teach us anything, but threw many leading questions for us to think and discuss.

Before this class, I knew nothing about leadership, nor management. But we had to discuss the relationship between ICT in education, leadership and management right away in the class.Unluckily, none of my partners had relative knowledge of those two fields. That forced me to call one of my friends to ask for help with the concept about those two terms. We tried our best to google about it, talk though it and even seek instruction from Dr. Law.

Finally, we had gained a little understanding of these three key terms of this module.After the whole class, I am just getting more and more confused like what Dr. Law just said at the beginning of the class. I hope that really means I am learning. At least, getting something in depth about this module.

Notes:
Leadership: to lead specific tasks and general goals
Management: to execute missions from leaders and try to do it in the right way
ICT in education: to help achieve the objectives in T&L also changing the T&L approaches in return.

没有评论:

发表评论